Take a look at our 2020 Training Sessions below.
There’s more to come so check back soon!
Workshop – Think Different:
Do you ever wonder why most of your best ideas come to you in the shower? Have you ever pitched a new idea to watch it diluted or killed as it moves through the process? Ever wanted to know how Walt Disney came up with the idea for a Disneyland, how Pixar comes up with such great storylines? Or perhaps found yourself amazed at how some companies leverage killer insights that enable them to develop whole new categories. Building on 25 years of experience with the Walt Disney Company, most recently as Head of Innovation and Creativity, Duncan Wardle leads an engaging workshop that will not only answer these questions but leave participants with a new set of tools to take on their challenges in new and different ways that deliver tangible results.
The audience will learn:
- How to transfer “my idea” into “our idea” and accelerate its opportunity to get done.
- How to develop a full idea in under 5 minutes.
- How to find insights for innovation by looking where your competitors are.
- A series of Creative Behaviors (the being of innovation) that they can use to transform their workplace culture.
- Three Lateral Thinking Innovation tools (the doing of innovation) to help them and their teams Think Different and innovate.
- Two case studies about how Disney uses the Creative Behaviors and innovation Tools to create major new breakthroughs for innovation.
Tools for high impact storytelling
Why is storytelling so important? Because it’s in our DNA. Storytelling is a tool as old as mankind itself, having been used by humans for ages to share our biggest, brightest, and most important ideas. As such, we naturally respond to the power of story.
And for brands that tell the right story to the right group of consumers – a story that clearly identifies their purpose – it’s a way to build an incredible bond. One that, if nurtured correctly, can last for life.
To succeed in this fast-paced, ultra-competitive market, your business must become a storyteller. Because the brands that choose to tell a great story about a great purpose are the brands that win.
What story is your business going to tell believe that everyone is Creative. I also believe that the ability to think Creatively is the one core human truth that will remain relevant in the brave new world of Artificial Intelligence.
Leaning on 25 years with the Walt Disney Company, most recently as Head of Innovation & Creativity, I am now on a mission to prove that everyone is creative, by designing a tangible innovation tool kit that normal people can use to “Think Different;” to solve real challenges back in the marketplace.