Take a look at our 2020 Training Sessions below.
There’s more to come so check back soon!
Workshop – Think Different:
Do you ever wonder why most of your best ideas come to you in the shower? Have you ever pitched a new idea to watch it diluted or killed as it moves through the process? Ever wanted to know how Walt Disney came up with the idea for a Disneyland, how Pixar comes up with such great storylines? Or perhaps found yourself amazed at how some companies leverage killer insights that enable them to develop whole new categories. Building on 25 years of experience with the Walt Disney Company, most recently as Head of Innovation and Creativity, Duncan Wardle leads an engaging workshop that will not only answer these questions but leave participants with a new set of tools to take on their challenges in new and different ways that deliver tangible results.
The audience will learn:
- How to transfer “my idea” into “our idea” and accelerate its opportunity to get done.
- How to develop a full idea in under 5 minutes.
- How to find insights for innovation by looking where your competitors are.
- A series of Creative Behaviors (the being of innovation) that they can use to transform their workplace culture.
- Three Lateral Thinking Innovation tools (the doing of innovation) to help them and their teams Think Different and innovate.
- Two case studies about how Disney uses the Creative Behaviors and innovation Tools to create major new breakthroughs for innovation.