Welcome to Dallas. A city that’s earned quite the reputation. And you won’t want to miss a moment of it. There’s so much to do and if you only have a limited time in the city there are a few highlights that you definitely won’t want to miss.
Dining, Drinks, and Delicious
- Coffee’s Post
- This market is the most convenient place to grab a quick bite or snack to-go. Located on the Lobby Level across from the Front Desk.
- Cloud Nine Café
- Complete your GeO-Deck visit with a stop at Cloud Nine Café, where you can enjoy casual food and drinks with a revolving view!
- Three-meal restaurant located inside our massive 18-story atrium on the 2nd floor offers American cuisine inspired by Texas flavors and classic favorites. Enjoy a quick bite or a leisurely meal in a casual atmosphere ideal for socializing and networking.
- An open kitchen and wood fired oven is the centerpiece of this intimate Italian restaurant.
- Enjoy local Texas draft beers or hand-crafted cocktails along with a delicious selection of bar fare while watching the big game on one of our 16 big screen TVs and projectors.
- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck
- Experience unmatched cuisine created by the legendary chef and served in a revolving restaurant high atop the landmark Reunion Tower.
Other Things to Do
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Reunion Tower
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures & Pioneer Plaza
- Dallas World Aquarium