Company: Molson Coors
Job Title: Category Insights Executive/Category Management Advisor
Location: Bentonville, AR
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Category Insights Executive/Category Management Advisor working in Bentonville, AR, you will be part of the Walmart category team. You will help design category and space-based selling solutions in collaboration with the chain team to advance the business.
This position reports to the Category Insights Director.
- Develop critical insights and analytics to drive of the customer’s beer category, while brilliantly capturing a disproportionate share of growth
- Provide understanding of category, channel, and shopper insights to sales teams through syndicated & internal data and how that aligns with retailers’ strategy & business goals
- Regular in-market work to evaluate effectiveness of plan implementation as well as in identifying retail volume/profit opportunities
- General performance reporting – to track, measure, and communicate results
- Direct communication and partnership with Walmart buyers on a daily basis.
- Ability to draw planograms as needed.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Statistics/Analytics OR other relevant field OR equivalent experience (4+ years) in the field of Marketing, Finance, Statistics/Analytics
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in category management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries
- You love a challenge – you complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
- You exhibit our core values
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, retirement savings plan with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences